Photography course dates
News letter sign up
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With Missing Files / Folders and Working With External Hard drives in Lightroom Tutorial
- Samsung NX300 hands on review
- Nine More Hidden Tips For Adobe Lightroom 5
- Organising a photo library with Lightroom
- Olympus OM-D E-M1 Hands On Review
- Double Exposure app: Dubble for the iPhone review
- Photo Op / 52 Photographic Projects Contributors
- Hot Shots Photography Course
- 5 Lightroom tips (one for each year it has existed)
Recent Blog Posts
Tag Archives: O2
This is an unabridged version of an article of phone photography tips I wrote for an in store magazine distributed by O2 in the UK. It came off the back of the video I made with O2 in 2012. I thought I would post it now before it goes out of date. I don’t really take photos on my phone anymore, even though I am an avid Instagram user (i’m @lomokev) I’ve been shooting with the Samsung NX 300 (review) and Olympus OM-D E-M1 (review) that I can wirelessly transfer photos to smart phone for easy posting, wireless transfer is becoming a more common on newer cameras. I have also been taking it one step further with the Android powered Samsung Galaxy NX which you can post directly to the internet (review coming soon).
I recently spent the weekend with a film crew from O2’s Guru YouTube channel. They are making a set of films about different creative people and how mobile technology fits into there life. I am the second person they shot, the first was trainer designer / customizer Daniel Reese, check out his film here. They filmed me as I documented an average weekend in Brighton which culminating in me putting up a photo montage on a beach hut. If what goes on on the video looks fun to you, you might want to check out one of my weekend photography courses so you can join the fun.