Two years ago I posted my first blog post on lomokev.com, at the time I was worried that I would not have enough to write about but I have managed to post a blog post every eight and a bit days, not bad me thinks!
I have such a small amount of time these days that I find it hard to write everything I want to write about. I actually have 18 posts I currently want to write on some of the following subjects:
- Lomokev’s WordPress tips
- New Kodak Portera review (have not even used it yet!)
- Phoot Camp 2010 (bit late for that one whoops! Just got back from phoot 2011 check the Phoot Tumblr Blog and my Shots from 2011)
- Prime lenses – zooming is not everything
- Mozy alternatives – where to back up now back up (hint I am using Crashplan)
- Tips on taking a strangers portrait
- 10 tips for a new Flickr user
- Review or Lomography new 100 ASA cross processing film (still have not posted anything from my 1st roll shot with it but I have posted pics from subsequent rolls)
- Lomokev’s guide to Brighton (My favorite places in the city. My top tip will be the Seven Bees Cafe)
- 7 tips to get the most out of you Lomo LCA (Should of written this ages ago!)
- Rounded cornered Moo Cards (been out for a while! oops)
- Getting the big picture (post about big picture blogs like NY lens, title=”Boston Globe Big picture blog” href=”http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/”>Boston Big Picture Blog, Pictory)
- Best cheap camera accessories
This is Not a blog post but also have been meaning to put an FAQ on my site as I get e-mailed daily with questions. Most of the time I just copy and paste from 4500 word pages document that is a rough draft of my FAQ.
Seems to me if you can get your hands on the hotest hits before enveryone else you will get loads of readers as most of my top view post are reviews. Incase you are interested where are my top viewed articles so far:
- Review of the Lomo LC-Wide May 2011
- Review of Olympus Pen E-P1 September 2009
- Plans for San Francisco October 2009
- Hot Shots Back in print in the UK August 2009
- Review of Instergram for the iPhone October 2010
Some people might of noticed that the spelling and grammar is a a lot better on my blog that it is else where on the web. This is because of my small army of proofers: Clive Flint, Erin is Funky, Laura Thorne and Stuart Boreham. Like to say a big up to them for helping make my blog what it is!
Here is the to the next two years and next 89 posts! Thanks for reading.
Congrats and happy birthday, looking forward to the next 89!
Congrats Kev, I enjoy reading your blog, but don’t visit often enough and then have to come and read ten posts at once. Good ideas for future topics, I look forward to reading them.